Contest Terms & Conditions
ORGANIZER AND ELIGIBILITY
- The “Buy & Win” Contest (“Contest”) is organized by Raymin Tech Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”).
- This Contest is open to persons who are 18 years of age and above as at the Commencement Date of the Contest (the “Contestants”) except employees, directors and officers of the organizer, dealers and retailers, and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
- This Contest starts from 20th MARCH 2019 TILL 31st MAY 2018 (“Contest Period”). The organizer reserves the rights to make any changes to the Contest at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES AND QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- Contestants are required to retain the original receipt.
- How to participate:
6.1 Purchase at least one (1) Raymin product in a single receipt from our website or any of our reseller in Malaysia. Contestants are required to register warranty at our website and retain the original receipt to get a chance to win prizes. Winners will be announced on the Raymin Tech Facebook Page.
6.2 The organizer reserves the right to reject any submission that fail to meet the requirements above.
WINNERS SELECTION AND PRIZES
- Winners will be selected by the organizer based on the number of valid entries collected in the Contest Period. Winners must present original receipt to prove that they bought Raymin products during Contest Period.
- Winner will be contacted after the Contest ends.
- Overall, the Contest will have a total of 16 (Sixteen) winners:
One (1) x Grand Prizes: Samsung Galaxy S10. Two (2) x Second Prizes: 40 Inch LED Full HD TV. Three (3) x Third Prizes: Raymin Supercharge. Ten (10) x Consolation Prizes: RM100 PETRONAS Gift card.
- The Contest’s winning mechanics will be determined by the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to amend and / or change the Contest’s winning mechanics at their sole discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever, nor notify Contestants of such change.
- Prizes are awarded on an ‘as – is’ basis. Specifications and colours of the prizes may differ from the actual colour and visual images that appear on the contest printed materials. Prizes shall not be exchangeable for cash and are not transferable to a third party for any reason whatsoever.
- Winners are fully responsible for all risks, costs, and expenses related to redemption and utilization of the prizes. The organizer makes no representation about the safety nor fitness for purpose of the prizes, and the Winners acknowledge and agree that the organizer shall not be held liable in anyway whatsoever for any injury, damages and / or losses suffered by the Winners resulting from the use of the prizes.
- Identity of winners will be announced on the website or in any other medium chosen by the organizer, within sixty (60) days after the conclusion of the Contest. Winners will also be notified via short messaging system and / or phone. All prizes must be claimed within one (1) months of the notice period. Prizes not claimed within the prescribed period shall be forfeited. The Organizer shall not entertain any request for an extension of time for the purposes of claiming prizes.
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winner if the winner fails to claim the prize according to the procedures set forth by the organizer. The organizer will not be liable if the notification to the winner is not received or subject to unexpected delay.
- The organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct verification of the identity of the winners. The decision of the organizer shall be final and binding and no appeal shall be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- The organizer shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in receipt of the entry due to inability of the respective telecommunication service providers to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, all conditions and methods for participating in the Contest as stated are binding on all Contestants and their participation in the Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, Contestants are deemed to have read and have agreed to the terms and conditions contained herein and shall comply with all decisions made by the organizer.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The organizer reserves the rights to cancel, suspend, modify and / or vary the Contest and /or its terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice and / or the need to provide any reason whatsoever.
- By participating in this Contest, the Contestants irrevocably agree and consent to their information, including photos, contained in the Entries, becoming the property of the organizer and may be used by the organizer (and its affiliates) for furtherance of their business such as for data analysis, marketing, promotional, trade and advertising activities in and/or outside Malaysia, without notice, permission, compensation and / or consideration. The Contestants may request access and correction of the information, if necessary.